Terms & Conditions
AJM Embroidery and Print Ltd in no event will be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from inability to use, use of, or result in use of this website.
You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and email@example.com until aclassapart.co.uk accepts your order by way of an email confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed completed and be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time. firstname.lastname@example.org sends the email to you (whether or not you receive that email). This confirmation email amounts to an acceptance by email@example.com of your offer to buy from firstname.lastname@example.org or a 3rd party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by email@example.com.
- This confirmatory email will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your rights.
- The confirmatory email will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended from time to time.
- You must check that all details on this confirmatory email are correct as soon as possible and should print out and keep a copy of it.
- firstname.lastname@example.org will hold your personal details on file for future use.
- email@example.com will not pass on your personal debit or credit card details to any 3rd party.
- You undertake that all details you provide to firstname.lastname@example.org for the purpose of ordering and purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is yours and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform aclassapart.co.uk as soon as possible.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- email@example.com will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practical after being notified of them.
- All prices are in UK Pounds Sterling.
- firstname.lastname@example.org reserve the right to increase the list price of the products on the site.
- Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org aim to despatch of all in stock items within 2 working days from receipt of the order;. This period may alter during peak times eg. August or due to Bank Holidays. Orders are sent by Royal Mail and you should allow at least 3 working days for delivery within the United Kingdom.
- Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be delivered to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that goods may be sent to you in instalments.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. email@example.com tracks the electronic “fingerprints” of every order placed on aclassapart.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individuals engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- firstname.lastname@example.org may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and will publish the latest version on the website. All purchases from the date of the amendment being placed on our website will be governed by those new terms.
- Colours used on this website should be used for general guidance only and are as accurate as display allows.
- All decorations used in this website are to show the decoration of the garment only. The logos and trademarks displayed, and any copyrights subsisting therein, are owned by their respective proprietors. The illustrations are to show the quality and decoration methods available.
- Due to working with various sized ready-made garments, we are unable to guarantee the exact logo positioning on each and every garment.
- email@example.com reserve the right to substitute an item with a close alternative should stock be unavailable.
- VAT is payable on all rateable sizes, at the current rate.
- The risk in the goods passes to the purchaser upon despatch, but the property in the products sold shall not pass to the buyer until buyer has made full payment in respect of the products. The title shall remain fully in the name of firstname.lastname@example.org until the goods are paid in full.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law.